If Democrats Lose Senate, They May Not Get It Back
Democrats curse their luck in 2014 -- a midterm in a president's (often) grim sixth year, with most of the competitive races taking place in states won easily by the last Republican presidential candidate. Low presidential approval ratings in states that Democrats need to win -- Obama is at around 38 percent in Iowa, a state he won in both 2008 and 2012 -- are not leavening the mood.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips
- Why China Is So Confident