Congress Still Has No Plan for Terror Attacks
Norm Ornstein reminds us again that 13 years after the Sept. 11 attacks, Congress still hasn’t bothered to undertake basic planning for continuity of government to respond to a horrific terrorist attack or anything else that suddenly incapacitates any or all branches of the U.S. government.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights