U.S. Soccer's Schedule for Self-Destruction
Sunil Gulati, president of the U.S. Soccer Federation, is on a mission to make Major League Soccer more popular, and he shared his strategy at the Bloomberg Sports Business Summit on Thursday: "We're not going to be an export league," he said, stressing the need for homegrown talent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events