Think Tanks Aren't Foreign Agents
The New York Times published an investigation on Sunday that made me wonder if the U.S. might be heading for its own version of Russian President Vladimir Putin's paranoid isolationism. The article asked whether think tanks that get funding from foreign governments shouldn't register as foreign agents under the laws that govern Washington lobbyists.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense