One More Reason for a Carbon Tax
The shale revolution is over, says Astenbeck Capital Management LLC's Andrew J. Hall, the so-called god of crude oil trading. And the coming supply shortage will push the price of oil as high as $150 a barrel within five years. Or maybe not: The shale revolution is really just getting started, others argue, and oil prices will stay at about $100 a barrel for years or decades to come.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights