Got a Smartphone? You're Probably a Cyborg
The Brookings Institution has published a paper arguing that we might all be cyborgs and that it's time for the law to respond to this transformation. I find the argument compelling: We have arrived at a stage where the devices we carry in out pockets, or wear on our wrists, are no less part of our being than they would be if implanted in our bodies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips
- Why China Is So Confident