Democrats Can Lose Senate and Raise Minimum Wage
On Election Day, voters in four states -- Alaska, Arkansas, Nebraska, and South Dakota -- will decide whether to raise their minimum wages above the federal floor of $7.25 an hour. All four lean heavily Republican, yet early polling suggests the proposals are likely to pass.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required