How Much Business Investment Is Just Right?: Ritholtz Chart
Andrew Lapthorne, a quantitative strategist at Societe Generale SA, recently looked at the correlation between business investment and individual stock prices, in a report titled "How does too much or too little investment affect a company's stock price?".
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast