Why This Market Rally Is So Unloved
Last week, with summer coming to an end, I asked readers of this column to offer their views on the state of financial markets. The responses I've received in the comment section, by e-mail and on Twitter shed light on why the recent impressive asset-price rallies remain so unloved and are constantly questioned.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast