Ritholtz's Reads: Apple Wants Your Wallet to Be Smarter
Welcome back, my friends, to the linkfest that never ends. It's the first work day since summer ended but we have you covered:
- For Stocks, September can Be the Cruelest Month (WSJ)
- Why Is the Shiller CAPE So High? (Philosophical Economics)
- Size Matters (Barron's)
- The Strategic Fight (TRB) see also A Global Passive Benchmark with ETFs and Factor Tilts (GesaltU)
- Beating the Market, as a Reachable Goal (NY Times)
- The Quote Stuffing Trading Strategy (Nanex) see also How HFT Quote Stuffing Caused the Market Crash of May 6, and Threatens to Destroy the Entire Market at Any Moment (Zero Hedge)
- Blanchflower: The European Central Bank Is a Crawling Tortoise -- Six Years Behind the Curve on Stimulus (The Independent)
- Apple Partnering With American Express on New iPhone Payments System (Re/Code) see also Apple Said to Team With Visa, MasterCard on iPhone Wallet (Bloomberg)
- Movement to Declassify 9/11 Information Gathers Momentum (Washington's Blog)
- The Future of Sex Toys Is Tied in Patent Hell (Daily Dot)
What are you reading?
It's Hot in California
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Population Bomb Has Been Defused
- Mueller Just Stepped Over Trump's Red Line
- Putin Has Committed Russia to a Risky Gamble
- Clarence Thomas Has a Big Decision to Make
- McCabe's Firing Wasn't Political. Until Trump Made It Political.
- There's a Blamer-in-Chief in the Oval Office
- In the Future, There Will Be a Distillery on Every Corner