Out of the Bomb Shelter, Back to School in Israel
There was no shortage of potential headlines for Israel's Sept. 1 papers. The government had announced what the international press dubbed a "land grab" in the West Bank, and the Obama administration was very unhappy. Israeli Defense Forces soldiers, stationed in Gaza-adjacent communities to reassure still-nervous residents, were suddenly withdrawn. Residents were furious, and felt betrayed, again.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast