India's Foolish Crush on Japanby
Narendra Modi, India's new prime minister, visited Japan twice during his long decade of ostracism by the West. He is one of only three people that Shinzo Abe follows on Twitter. Commentators have hailed Modi as "India's Abe" because he seems as determined as the Japanese prime minister to boost national self-esteem through economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death