Ritholtz's Reads: America's Petrol State
Your three (or is it four?) day weekend is almost here! Don't get bored on the beach, some expertly selected reads will keep your mind active while you tan:
- In Pursuit of Past Performance (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- Calling Gordon Gekko: This Is Japan (Bloomberg View)
- Alaska Is a Petrol State, but It Doesn't Act Like One.(Slate)
- Daniel McFadden: Understanding Better How People Really Make Choices (Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings) see also Does It Help to Know History? (The New Yorker)
- In Search of Libertarians (Pew Research)
- Apparel Is Next (Asymco)
- No, College Football Is Not for the Students... (WSJ)
- The Real Reason Companies Are Spending Less on Tech (Harvard Business Review) see also Inside Google's Secret Drone-Delivery Program (The Atlantic)
- FAIL: ALS Association Tries to Trademark Ice Bucket Challenge, Despite Having Nothing to Do With It Originally (TechDirt)
- 007 Things You Didn't Know About James Bond (Classic Driver)
What are you doing this weekend?
U.S. Bonds Continue to Defy Bears
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.