The Rap Against Ebola
Efforts to control the outbreak of Ebola in Africa have gotten so desperate that public-health officials are turning into music producers. The "Ebola Rap," now trending on Liberian radio, is performed by locally famous hip-hop singers and underwritten by the ministry of health and others, including UNICEF.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve