Masters in Business: Sheila Bair
Sheila Bair, former chairman of the U.S. Federal Deposit Insurance Corp., describes what it was like in the room with former Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson and former Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke when the global economy was on the verge of falling into the abyss in this week's "Masters in Business" podcast. Listen to the full interview here.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business