Ritholtz's Reads: How's the Weather in Jackson Hole?
Is this week over already? How'd that happen? Don't worry, our amuse-bouche of morning reads will ease you into the weekend:
- Investors Pour Into Vanguard, Eschewing Stock Pickers (WSJ) see also Just 35% of funds with 10-year track records beat the S&P 500 index on a 10-year annualized basis (AAII)
- Hedge Funds and the Problem of Structure (FT Alphaville)
- Hawks Crying Wolf: Ignore those who have been warning about soaring inflation for the last six years (NYT) see also Interest-Rate Fears Trample Gold (WSJ)
- The Dark Side of Technical Analysis (Adam Grimes)
- Five Questions for Participants at Fed's Jackson Hole Conference (Real Time Economics)
- Bank of America Papers Show Conflict and Trickery in Mortgages (DealBook) see also Bank of America Adds a Mortgage Settlement to Its Collection (Bloomberg View)
- Ferguson and Money -- Where Did All the Banks Go? (Marketwatch)
- Rebuilding America, One Bridge at a Time (Washington Post) see also Why the Middle Class Isn't Buying Talk About Economic Good Times (The Upshot)
- How Apple Took Over the Only Segment of the PC Market That Still Matters (ZDNet)
- Do Parks Make People Happier? (Psychology Today)
What are you reading?
Norway's Gargantuan Sovereign Wealth Fund, By the Numbers
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Escalation With Russia Just Became More Likely
- Why Democrats Are Bullish on Governor's Races, Too
- What Bolton Should Know About Working for Trump
- Trump’s Plan to Punish the U.S. Economy
- Behind 'Trade War' Slogans, a Few Routes to Peace
- Is Trump Playing Into Xi's Hands?
- Elon Musk Is the Henry Ford of His Age. That's Bad.