Read Stuff, You Should: Rich Versus Middle Class
Happy Birthday to Mark Williams, 55.
A little housekeeping for regular readers: You're on your own for the good stuff next week. I'll be on the road, eventually at the political science meetings. I'll be posting, although I'm not sure how often, and I won't be doing the morning links post. Meanwhile? The good stuff:
1. Ashley Parker on the demise of the Senate Dining Room.
2. Dylan Matthews looks at where the line is (and where we think the line is) separating the middle class from the rich.
3. Philip Klein argues that Obamacare supporters may have had a run of fairly good news on rates, but the future is still uncertain.
4. "It's Time To Stop 'Managing' the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict and Just End It," from Gershom Gorenberg.
5. And a Jaime Fuller special: Is it a Hugh Grant movie, or is it the Bob McDonnell trial?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- North Korea's Secret Weapon: A Huge Electromagnetic Storm
- Dealing With China’s High-Tech Ambitions
- Why Trump Gets Away With Lying
- Thanks for Nothing, Supreme Court. You Left Patents a Mess.
- What Does America Have to Complain About?
- A Special Counsel Firing Would Be a Different Story
- For China's Buddhist Monks, an IPO Too Far