Merkel Takes Charge of Pacifying Ukraine
As keeps happening, German Chancellor Angela Merkel finds herself in a leading role on the global stage -- this time in resolving the Ukraine crisis. Of all the world leaders, she's the one visiting Kiev tomorrow on the eve of Ukraine's Independence Day celebrations. Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin expects nothing less than a "Merkel Plan" to rival the U.S.'s post-World War II Marshall Plan for Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast