Trade of the Day: Solar's Bright Future
Africa is set to install more renewable power this year than it has in the past 14 years, according to Bloomberg New Energy Finance. The continent will add about 1.8 gigawatts of capacity as $5.9 billion gets invested, compared with the $1.1 billion that was spent from 2006 to 2011, Bloomberg's Justin Doom reported today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Cryptocurrency Markets Aren't All the Same
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Trump Has an Opening in China
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs