Urban Outfitters's Existential Crisis
"Don't do school eat your drugs stay in vegetables." That's the message on one of Urban Outfitters's trademark graphic T-shirts. But the word jumble can also be seen as a metaphor for the bind the retailer finds itself in: Long known for its radical teen clothing and controversial products, Urban Outfitters seems confused about what it wants to be and what it wants to say.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death