Republicans Won't Have Obamacare Forever
Yesterday the news was that Republicans have cut back (albeit certainly not eliminated) their Affordable Care Act-based advertising; today Greg Sargent reports that Senator Mark Pryor, an Arkansas Democrat, actually claims credit for one provision of that legislation in a new TV ad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast