Read Stuff, You Should: Obamacare and Comments Sections
Happy Birthday to Amy Adams, 40. I always forget that she was in a "Buffy."
Gets us to the good stuff:
1. I agree with pretty much everything from Scott Lemieux here, except for his speculation that Obamacare may become popular. It's never going to poll well.
2. Seth Masket gets cranky.
3. More good news on moderate growth in health-care prices. Adrianna McIntyre explains. Remember: If health-care inflation really does end (and it's way too soon to be confident about that), then long-term federal budget trouble basically disappears; even a relatively short good run on prices is a big deal for the budget, as long as it really sticks.
4. Andrew Sprung argues that the foreign policy differences between Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are a lot less than some believe.
5. Kevin Drum on the hack gap.
6. Kevin Wallston and Melinda Tarsi share some research on comments sections.
7. And David Leonhardt has a look at how searches differ in different places. I wouldn't put too much faith in this, but it's still fun.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Putin Won at the Ballot Box. He's Losing Elsewhere.
- There's a Blamer-in-Chief in the Oval Office
- Cambridge Analytica Behaved Appallingly. Don't Overreact.
- Warren Buffett Is Just an Average Employee
- Putin's Hawks Got the Confirmation They Wanted
- The Population Bomb Has Been Defused
- McCabe's Firing Wasn't Political. Until Trump Made It Political.