Bob McDonnell's Last Campaign
Bob McDonnell arrived Monday at the federal courthouse in Richmond, a few blocks from the mansion he once occupied as Virginia governor, to finally present his defense on charges of corruption. Shorn of the security detail and large staff he once enjoyed, and about 20 pounds lighter, he looked vulnerable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast