Preserving Disorder in Ferguson
The rioting that erupted in Ferguson, Missouri, over the weekend calls to mind Chicago Mayor Richard Daley's 1968 gaffe: "The policeman is not here to create disorder. The policeman is here to preserve disorder." In Ferguson, the police are doing an outstanding job of that.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve