Is Rick Perry Viable for 2016?
I'm slightly hesitant to say much about Governor Rick Perry's indictment that came down Friday (overview here), since I'm surely no expert on the relevant Texas laws. What I can say is it certainly doesn't smell kosher to me. As I scanned some of the various commentaries, the consensus seemed to be that the indictment lay somewhere between highly dicey and totally without merit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast