Three Candidates and a Brazilian Funeral
With Brazil still stunned over the tragic death of Eduardo Campos, the presidential hopeful who died in a plane crash on Aug. 13, the aggressive campaign for the Oct. 3 elections has gone circumspect. Blood rivals have lowered their fists, climbed off the stump, and gone out of their way to comfort Campos's family and praise the fallen Socialist Party leader.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China
- The Harder Brexit Gets, the More Necessary It Seems