Sunday Question for Liberals
How aggressive should Democrats be in reaching out to libertarians on issues like civil liberties and policing? In terms of electoral effects, do you fear another Republican campaign against "card carrying members of the ACLU," or do you believe those issues no longer work against Democrats?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death