Britain's Role in Europe Is to Be a Pain
If I were a Scot, I'd be leaning toward voting for independence in next month's referendum, on the logic that the advantages of self-government outweigh the drawbacks of being a small state. How does that logic apply to Britain's choice about remaining a member of the European Union?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve