What Mattered This Week?
Did Ferguson matter? Beyond, of course, the immediate events. Did it matter more broadly? Perhaps, if it's the beginning of a real change in the militarization of police. It's very hard to predict whether that's the case. I'll be an optimist -- yes, I have a position on this one -- and say yes. But there's no guarantee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast