What's Behind Coke's Monster Mask?
So Coca-Cola Co. is taking a 17 percent stake in the energy-drink maker, Monster Beverage Corp., the company that markets its ubiquitous rocket fuel in those Matrix-like, green-and-black cans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death