Russian Prime Minister's Twitter Is Truthful for an Hour
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper picked a bad time to unfollow his Russian counterpart, Dmitri Medvedev, on Twitter because he had "no interest in following Russian propaganda." He missed out on the most remarkable 44 minutes in the bland life of @MedvedevRussia -- which enjoyed a brief spell under the control of a hacker much braver than the Russian prime minister and as averse as Harper to Kremlin evangelism.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips
- Why China Is So Confident