Republican Tea Party Fear Outlasts Primaries
Robert Boatright, who knows more about Congressional primary elections than anyone, evaluates this year's almost-complete cycle of Republican primaries and concludes that, yes, margins of victory are falling, but, no, incumbents aren't really in any more trouble than usual. (That's pretty much where I came down in a less rigorous first look).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military