For Israelis, This Time Is Different
Ben-Gurion Airport, Israel’s only major international hub, lies just inland from the Mediterranean Sea. When heading to Europe or North America, therefore, the standard takeoff route is a simple westward one; as the plane lifts off, you can look out the window, see Tel Aviv, then the beach, and then the sea as you leave Israel behind.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business