Doing the Right Thing
It’s a basic form of storytelling, used in countless books and movies: Two people, in similar circumstances, confronted by difficult choices. One does what is right, even if it seems like the harder choice. He fights through the many challenges, has moments of self-doubt and worry, before ultimately being rewarded. The other takes the easy way out. For a brief time, he appears to be ahead, before the shortcut is discovered, and ultimately receives the deserved comeuppance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- Does Deregulation Move Markets? Be Skeptical