Sunday Question for Conservatives
We've just completed another round of contentious Senate primaries, with several incumbent Republicans getting serious scares -- though they all survived.
It seems likely that we'll see another crop of these challenges in 2016. What should the next set of challengers do differently? What should institutionalized conservatives do differently? What would you like to see happen to make this process as helpful as possible for advancing a conservative agenda?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Elon Musk Is the Henry Ford of His Age. That's Bad.
- Jared Kushner's Dreams of Mideast Peace Are Alive
- Is Trump Playing Into Xi's Hands?
- What Bolton Should Know About Working for Trump
- Escalation With Russia Just Became More Likely
- Trump’s Plan to Punish the U.S. Economy
- Don't Count On Jeff Sessions Protecting Mueller