What Mattered This Week?by
I'll take the easy one: A new intervention in Iraq certainly matters.
Even though it's August, there didn't seem to be all that much hyped-up nonsense this week, perhaps because of the various foreign affairs situations and the three election days. Maybe I'm forgetting something. I suppose I'll go with hype about young Americans turning libertarian as my pick for what didn't matter. That isn't happening, but it doesn't matter if reporters fall for that one ever few months.
But it was a newsy week, August or no, so what do you have? What do you think mattered this week?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Jared Kushner's Dreams of Mideast Peace Are Alive
- Mark Zuckerberg Has No Way Out of Facebook's Quagmire
- Elon Musk Is the Henry Ford of His Age. That's Bad.
- Cambridge Analytica's Real Business Isn't Data
- Leaking Is Just a Symptom. Trump Himself Is the Cause.
- Don't Count On Jeff Sessions Protecting Mueller
- A Pro-Putin Town Explodes in Anger