Ritholtz's Reads: Error-Proof Portfolio and Stampede of Mergers
My morning train reads:
• Why the Stock Market Is Struggling to Regain Momentum (MoneyBeat) but see Learning to Love Volatility (Rick Ferri)
• The 2000's Was the Worst Decade For Investors (Yahoo Finance)
• Europe's low inflation is sending it into a lost decade (WonkBlog) but see Fed Hawks Squawk (Tim Duy's Fed Watch)
• Of macro and micro at Leen's Lodge (SNL)
• Fired Managers Outperform Hired Managers (Reformed Broker)
• An Insider's Account of the Yahoo-Alibaba Deal (Harvard Business Review) see also Stampede of Mergers Could Mean Growth, or Irrationality, Ahead (DealBook)
• The Error-Proof Portfolio: 6 Rebalancing Mistakes to Avoid (Morningstar)
• How the Tea Party became as corrupt as the Beltway it loathes (The Week)
• Latest research: Why everyone should take vacation (WaPo)
• Why seven hours of sleep might be better than eight (WSJ)
What are you reading?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com