Turkey Can Avoid Putinism
As soon as Sunday, Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan is likely to win the country's first direct presidential election, most opinion polls indicate. And there's little reason to doubt them: He enjoys the support of a slavishly loyal media and has 12 times the declared campaign funding of his politically inexperienced rival.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.
- Bitcoin Has an Unusual Relationship With Volatility