Tight Primaries Shouldn't Worry Republicans
With the last potentially competitive Republican Senate primary in Tennessee today, Nate Silver looks at the numbers and declares that "the GOP still has plenty to worry about. There have been far more close calls to its incumbents than usual."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve