London's Mayor Declares War on Europe
After months of what he himself calls "weasel mode," London Mayor Boris Johnson today admittedwhat everyone else had already guessed: he plans to stand as a member of Parliament in next year's election. Unacknowledged was a truth universally known to all: BoJo, as Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson is affectionately known, is a man in possession of the kind of ambition unlikely to be satisfied by anything less than the role of Prime Minister.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death