Ritholtz's Reads: What to Expect in 2015
Here are my reads for your morning train ride:
- What Top Economists, Investors See Next Year (IBD)
- Is It Just a Pullback, Coming Correction or Beginning of Bear Market? (USA Today) but see History Says Don't Count on a Big Correction Anytime Soon (Marketwatch)
- The market is a Rube Goldberg machine (Reformed Broker)
- Inflation Isn't Rising Yet, But the Fed Is Watching Closely (FiveThirtyEight)
- Market Drop Convolution (Statistical Ideas)
- Home builders say they're facing a shortage of qualified workers. How could that be? (Real Time Economics)
- Three Myths About the Brain (NY Times)
- Google Is Stealing Away Microsoft's Future Corporate Customers (Quartz)
- Copernicus Explores the Science of Star Wars! (Ain't It Cool)
- Union Street Guest House Hotel warns bride of $500 fine for negative reviews from wedding party. Hilarity ensues. (Yelp)
What are you reading?
Is There Really a Shortage of Construction Workers?
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.