Ritholtz's Reads: What to Expect in 2015
Here are my reads for your morning train ride:
- What Top Economists, Investors See Next Year (IBD)
- Is It Just a Pullback, Coming Correction or Beginning of Bear Market? (USA Today) but see History Says Don't Count on a Big Correction Anytime Soon (Marketwatch)
- The market is a Rube Goldberg machine (Reformed Broker)
- Inflation Isn't Rising Yet, But the Fed Is Watching Closely (FiveThirtyEight)
- Market Drop Convolution (Statistical Ideas)
- Home builders say they're facing a shortage of qualified workers. How could that be? (Real Time Economics)
- Three Myths About the Brain (NY Times)
- Google Is Stealing Away Microsoft's Future Corporate Customers (Quartz)
- Copernicus Explores the Science of Star Wars! (Ain't It Cool)
- Union Street Guest House Hotel warns bride of $500 fine for negative reviews from wedding party. Hilarity ensues. (Yelp)
What are you reading?
Is There Really a Shortage of Construction Workers?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com