Peace in the Time of Guerrilla Warfare
The tour books will tell you that Cartagena de Indias is the jewel of the Caribbean. But for Juan Manuel Santos, it might as well have been quicksand. The Colombian president, re-elected June 15, called on the colonial resort town on Friday for a one-on-one with his Venezuelan counterpart, Nicolas Maduro.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast