French Billionaire's T-Mobile Bid Is Great for U.S.
French billionaire Xavier Niel's interest in acquiring T-Mobile is the best thing that ever happened to the U.S. mobile telecommunications market, particularly if the former programmer and porn peddler does the same in the U.S. as he did in France with his Free operator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve