Read Stuff, You Should: Bored Obama
Happy Birthday to Bill Berry, 56.
How about a little good stuff?
1. Jonathan Chait on the strange theory that Democrats deliberately wanted to make exchange subsidies conditional on whether states ran their own exchanges.
2. Good catch from Kevin Drum: polling shows that many Americans believe Barack Obama has lost interest in the presidency.
3. Kaiser takes a close look at the newly insured and the remaining uninsured in California.
4. Sarah Bush and Amaney Jamal on the effects of outside help on local women's rights.
5. Jay Ulfelder on why U.S. policy may be correctly calibrated in Ukraine.
6. Which worries Dan Drezner.
7. And Jaime Fuller looks back at a classic nonexistent bill and its fictional sponsor.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Max Berley at email@example.com