Microsoft Probe Fuels China Uncertainty
It's hard to keep a straight face as China accuses Microsoft of "monopolistic behavior” and raids its offices in Beijing, Shanghai and elsewhere. What, that cartel known as the Communist Party suddenly has a problem with large organizations that dominate their particular sectors?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military