Jobs Numbers Mean Nothing in a Part-Time Age
A growing number of wealthy entrepreneurs are speaking out about the need for people to work less and do it in more flexible formats than the traditional 40-hour workweek. What Larry Page of Google Inc., Carlos Slim of America Movil SAB and Richard Branson of Virgin Group Ltd. suggest would help cure unemployment -- itself an increasingly meaningless metric in a world with the current automation level.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve