Catch of the Day: Republican Incoherence
The Catch today goes to ... well, lots of people, but Jennifer Bendery put it best so far: "In last 24 hrs, House GOP 1) sued Obama for using exec authority and 2) said it's up to Obama to use exec authority on border crisis. Ok!"
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death