The Vladimir Putin of China?
In his takedown of former security chief Zhou Yongkang, Chinese President Xi Jinping has bagged the most fearsome beast in his campaign against corrupt officials, both "tigers" and petty "flies." Unless Xi rethinks the way he hunts, though, even Zhou will end up little more than a trophy kill.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- The Tax Bill Is Bad for Homeowners, Good for Landlords