More Trade, Less Talk for Latin America
Whenever Latin America's leaders sit together, warm feelings flow. So it was in Caracas this week at the 46th summit of Mercosur, where the five heads of state of the struggling South American trade bloc outdid one another in displays of bonhomie and companerismo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.