Ford Says Hello IPhone, Goodbye Blackberry
BlackBerry Ltd.'s Chief Executive Officer John Chen said earlier this week that he's not sure the device can ever regain the iconic status that once won it the moniker CrackBerry, because of users' propensity for habitual texting. The decision by Ford Motor Co. to switch its global workforce to Apple Inc.'s iPhone suggests Chen faces a more fundamental challenge to his business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death